Choosing the right financial advisor is an important decision that can impact many aspects of your life.
At Financial Partners, LLC, we want to provide you with all of the information needed for your advisor selection process.
Here is what you can expect from our initial conversation:
No Cost or Commitment
We want to understand exactly what you're seeking and how we can help before you pay us a single penny.
Before working together, we want you to understand how we work, what value we can add to your life, and the cost of our services.
Whether we ultimately decide to work together or not, we want to leave you feeling more confident by providing actionable steps you can take to help improve your finances.
If we decide to work together, you can expect us to answer your questions such as:
- Can we really afford to retire?
- Will our portfolio meet our spending needs?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- Are there ways to lower our taxes?
- Will my family be OK if something happens to me?
With more than 47 combined years, we've been advising our clients on these exact topics.
We can help you too.
Here is a typical agenda for your initial meeting:
Discuss your goals and what prompted you to seek our advice
Review your current financial situation
Please come prepared to discuss the following items:
- Age(s) of family members
- Income (W2, pension, rental, etc)
- Investment balances (IRA,401k,etc)
- 401k/403b/457 contribution percentages
- Real estate values
- Outstanding debt (amount and rate)
- Monthly expenses (approximate)
- Liquidity needs and cash flow
After discussing those items we will:
- Provide an overview of our services and how we might improve your specific situation.
- Answer any remaining questions you have.
- Discuss next steps, if any.